Love Abu Dhabi Year 2 Anniversary: Souk Central Market

September 27, 2014



Eyeglasses: zeroUV
Watch: Make Time Watches
Sweater and Button Down Shirt: Jules
Leather Bag: Aldo
Trousers: Pull & Bear
Socks: Cotton On
Shoes: New Balance Limited Edition Three Peaks 576 Sneakers

FINALLY! MY YEAR 2 JOURNEY HAS REACHED IT'S END! WHOHOO!!!!



I dedicate all the effort, the editing, illustrating, photoshoots, videoshoots, all that I've done not only during this amazing series but since the start of Lo's Closet to you, my readers and followers! You have made this journey so fun and amazing and whenever I look back I still get this unexplainable feeling of delight, excitement and happiness which makes me want to push further!

We end this series to what I consider a magical place called...



 THE SOUK CENTRAL MARKET

This place has a lot of history. It is more popularly know as the "New Souk" by the locals and residents who lived here during the 90's



Remember this scene from Sex And the City? What you've seen in that movie is how the "old souk" looked like. The Abu Dhabi officials decided to develop this location to a more up-scale, cleaner, tourist friendly location and this is how it looks now:

Displays of well crafted wood carvings are all around the area

Beautiful eccentric shops that you wont easily elsewhere 

There are a lot of stunning and breathtaking items that are only sold here like these lamps and chandeliers

The architecture looks like a big warehouse with traditional Arabic designs

Fully air conditioned so you can visit anytime, tourist friendly and lots of shops to discover
I felt like a tourist living in my own city. It's so amazing that I can still discover new things in Abu Dhabi and rekindle old memories from the places I've visited.


Some of its "Roof Gardens" are already open, which is the highlight of this look. It is a perfect photography location, especially for OOTDs. ^_^



I just want to say that went all out on this look! All of the stuff I wore here are new and I haven't featured in my previous posts. Lets start with the hair. I'm sure you guys know by this time that I like changing my hairstyle time to time. When I started Year 2, I had bangs so I decided to grow my hair back a little bit so I can replicate it on my last look for Year 2.

I wanted to do a mix match, school-boy look that is open to new adventures! :D

I wore a nice shirt with a cute striped sweater (Jules), a leather backpack (Aldo), skinny trousers (Pull & Bear), added some details with those adorable printed socks (Cotton On) and a Limited Edition New Balance Three Peaks Sneakers I'm currently obsessing on!

Get this classic Vintage European Clear Lens @ zeroUV: http://www.shopzerouv.com/collections/mens-sunglasses/products/vintage-european-clear-lens-small-round-glasses-8403

Eyeglasses are from zeroUV which is just perfect for this look. I like that it adds a little bit of vintage vibe on this look and matches so well with the leather bag.

Build your own custom watch using this Make Time Watches Build and Buy link: http://www.mt-watches.com/customize
I'm wearing a super cool and funky watch from Make Time Watches. I used the Mustache Man Face with a blue band and red loops that matches with my sweater and shoes.

I'm so grateful and I cant say thank you enough to zeroUV and Make Time Watches for being a part of this Anniversary series. I also want to thank Milanoo for being a part of this too.


 WAIT! I'M NOT DONE YET!

Why would I make a video teaser if I wont make a video of the series as well right?!

Well here it is guys! The much awaited LOVE ABU DHABI Year 2 Anniversary Video!!!





Again, thank you all so much for your continuing support and I cant wait to show you guys more!!!

 












10 Sweater = 1 Sweaters 

 Always have fun!










Hype and fan me on Lookbook.nu: http://lookbook.nu/lop 

More Pics on my Facebook Like page: http://www.facebook.com/closetlo

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loscloset

My everyday adventures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/locloset



Partners:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook