City Boy

March 07, 2015



Shoes: New Balance M530 Encap
Shirt: Elle @ Splash Fashions
Leather Bracelets: Born Pretty

Finally! After a week's rest I am finally back feeling fresh and inspired with a new perspective in terms of style! I've decided to add more variety of style here in Lo's Closet aside from my usual roster of preppy and dapper looks. You will see more relatable city style, and metropolitan type of looks.





I got the inspiration from the new NB sneaks I just got which I'm so excited to talk about that I'll start from bottom to top of my look! lol!

These NB M530 Encamp shoes are the perfect for any city boy out there! Its modern but not too futuristic. For me, its very architectural and minimalistic. These shoes really went against the Nike Airmax and its other competitors. I would choose these shoes vs Airmax in any given day! I really salute New Balance for keeping their prices intact yet they still innovate in terms of design and variety of choices without being too over-pricey.

Moving on from the shoes, I wanted to make this look to match colors instead of going too busy. I wore a light coloured jeans for the bottoms and nice an simple plain shirt (Elle) for the top which I actually got in the early months of Year 2. Unfortunately, I was not able to pull of any looks with it during Year 2 and I'm so glad it finally worked when I did this outfit posts. I added on a dark blue blazer in contrast of the light colours plus I put on this cool seagull lapel pin I actually got from my mom (don't you think its so awesome?!).



For the accessories wore a cap, glasses and an awesome leather strap bracelet from bornpretty.com which is actually a female online accessories store.  I couldn't keep my eyes from the choices of their super cool bracelets that I just had to get a couple of them and I'm glad it didn't look girly on me.

Btw! My Outfit Video of the Month for the month of February featuring the EYE CANDY is now up on my Instagram page! Hope you guys like it and don't forget to leave a comment and tell me what you guys think! ^_^
A video posted by Lo P (@locloset) on
Wonder what you guys think of this outfit posts... do tell on the comment section below!



10 Short Sleeves Polo/Polo Shirts = 3 Short Sleeves Polo/Polo Shirts
7 Shoes = 5 Shoes

Always have fun!











Hype and fan me on Lookbook.nu: http://lookbook.nu/lop 

More Pics on my Facebook Like page: http://www.facebook.com/closetlo

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loscloset

My everyday adventures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/locloset



Partners:


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. nice <3
    great look beautiful
    fallow for fallow?

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook