Year 3 Anniversary!: Steering up Something

September 19, 2015



Shirt: G200

After a few weeks rest, I am finally back! :D

This year's anniversary is a little bit low key as I said in my previous post in my Instagram account there won't be a special series this year... However! I am definitely planning something new for Lo's Closet!:





Are you already excited?! Have you already figured out what I'm planning for this year? :D

As of now, I won't go through it that much as it is still on its conceptual stages but I will definitely update you guys more about this in the future!

Aside from this, there would also be future collaborations with international brands coming in a few weeks!

Speaking of collaborations, I would like to thank these brands that collaborated with me during Year 3!:




Thank you landmarkshops.com, zeroUV and Daniel Wellingon for outstanding your support! I had so much fun featuring your products!

And of course this special anniversary post would never be complete without you my amazing followers! My social media channels are continuing to grow and I would never be able to do this without you all!



It has been an amazing journey and I cant imagine myself being able to pull this all of without all your support! You guys are amazing and I hope you continue to support me as I will have more creative ideas and more stylish looks to feature and share with all of you!


For my Anniversary look, the main idea is "Moving Forward" I already posted a look with the same title, so I played with it up a bit and since I'm planning something BIG this year, lets just say I'm "Steering up Something" ^_^



I wanted this look to be a bit modern yet still stick to my style. I got so inspired to do a look with my new toy! The air board for me in this look symbolises modernity and the future as this re-invented the way of compact transportation. It also symbolises moving forward and this is something that is significantly happening particularly in my current career venture and of course what lies ahead for Lo's Closet.

I wore a nice stripped blazer with a simple polo shirt underneath (G2000). Accessorised with a my signature DIY lapel pin and a cool pork pie hat that exactly matches my trousers. Wore a nice pair of sneakers to finalize the look.

Sadly, new beginnings also means a few goodbyes...

This year I have decided to discontinue documenting the clothes I have collected as I have already successfully completed this goal since Year 1 and 2 and my blog Lo's Closet has completely evolved into something different from how it was from Year 1.

So, finally... May I present to you the final list of Items I have acquired during Year 2:



  • 2 Suits
  • 5 Slacks/ Chinos = 2 Slacks/ Chinos
  • 10 Overcoats/ Casual Jackets = 2 Overcoats/ Casual Jackets
  • 10 Long Sleeves Shirt = 1 Long Sleeves Shirt
  • 10 Short Sleeves Polo/Polo Shirts = COMPLETE!
  • 5 T-Shirts = COMPLETE
  • 5 Jeans = 2 Jeans
  • 5 Cardigans/Hoodies = 2 Cardigans/Hoodies
  • 5 Caps/Hats = COMPLETE
  • 5 Shorts = COMPLETE
  • 7 Shoes - 4 Shoes
  • 10 Sweaters = 7 Sweaters
  • 2 Vests
  • 5 Bags = COMPLETE!


Unfortunately, there are a tons of items I was not able to complete this year so that's the main factor why I'm discontinuing The List. BUT! Don't worry! Lo's Closet is still mainly a Men's Style Blog and that definitely wont change!

Again to all my supporters and my partners, thank you for making Year 2 complete! This year would open a lot of changes and I look forward on spending another awesome year with all of you!


Always have fun!









Hype and fan me on Lookbook.nu: http://lookbook.nu/lop 

More Pics on my Facebook Like page: http://www.facebook.com/closetlo

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loscloset

My everyday adventures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/locloset



Partners:


 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook