DXB Day Trip Style Journal

December 30, 2016


L O O K  #1:

Shirt: H&M
Jacket: Pull & Bear
Jeans: Bershka

If you followed me last week on my DXB Day Trip Instastory, you might had a glimpse of what I wore during that day. And as promised I'm going to tell you more about what are the clothes I wore and the fun things we did here in this blogpost.






Click here to see the full DXB Day Trip Instastory.
Before I begin, I'd like to thank everyone who went over Instagram and viewed the whole Instastory @locloset. It was actually a small project where I wanted to test it if I'll get more engagement with my Instagram followers and I've receive a lot of good views and feedback so I decided to make more creative Instastories soon! 

Missed the DXB Day Trip Instastory? Head over to my Facebook page and see all the photos there. If you want to know when my next Instastory will be, follow my Facebook page and I'll announce it there, I have one exciting Collaboration - Instastory coming up featuring Abu Dhabi next time. :)


We started the day and went to the recently opened Dubai Water Canal. Most people would go there during the night because of the amazing water and lights show but we decided to go in daylight because of three things: Three Amazing foot bridges!


Each bridge has a different design and I particularly like the 3rd footbride. It was a long walk to get there, but soooooo worthed! We were able to take amazing photos there like this one:


Now since we are going to do a long walk, I decided to wear something comfortable and easy to move with. And now that the weather is a bit cooler I of course wore this very cool jacket (Pull & Bear) that went so well with my plain grey shirt (H&M).

I knew we were going to take architectural shots so I wanted to wear a look that has industrial and constructional elements in it while still keeping my boyish charm. haha!



For the bottoms, I wore nice pair of black jeans (Bershka) which I think complimented the entire look's tone. Just to make it a little bit fun I wore a pair of white sneaks and I'm actually surprised that my bag also looked cool with the jacket so I added it in there.

After lunch we moved on to a new location. We went to Souk al Bahar and Downtown Dubai in the middle of Dubai Townsquare.

We initially wanted to go to another place but since time is running out, we had to skip it and went straight to Souk Al Bahar.

Click here to see the full DXB Day Trip Instastory.
This place is massive and so beautiful! It's one of my favorite places to go to in Dubai. Its located just at back of Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa. I went here a couple of times before but sadly I didn't had time do OOTDs and I'm so glad that finally I was able to just before the year ends. lol!


L O O K  #2:

Reshuffled look - clothes worn from previous blogposts.

This blogpost btw, is a first time for me to post not just one but TWO looks! I figured that I have A LOT of clothes now in my closet and doing Instastories is a great way to not only do a new OOTD but also to reshuffle my clothes. 


Now since we are going to a more upscale place, I wanted to wear something dapper that is perfect for daylight. I tend to think that If you're going dapper or dandy during daytime make sure you wear something light and go a little bolder with color combinations. 


Another reason why I love Downtown Dubai so much is because of the Dubai Trolley!
It's free of charge and you'd be able to have a fantastic view of the streets while moving. I suggest you ride top and try to seat on either the front or back.



Oh btw! I hope you guys had a fantastic Christmas Celebration! I believe its not too late for me to greet you all! I did post this picture on Christmas Eve though on my IG page, but still Merry Christmas! :D


I wish you guys enjoyed today's style journal! I had a fantastic time touring Dubai and I hope you guys will continue to follow me as I promise to do more adventures this 2017 as part of my New Year's resolution. 

See you guys on the next Instastory and Blogpost! :D


Always have fun!



P.S.

Shoutout to my very talented cousin and photographer Kris! Please follow her on Instagram @imkrismacapagal






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook