Saturday, 15 September 2012

About






LosUAETraVlog: First UAE Travel and Men’s Fashion YouTube Channel!

Good Day!

In celebration of reaching 20,000 followers on Instagram and the 3rd year Anniversary of my blog Lo’s Closet, I’m sending you an email to announce that I have officially launched my Youtube Channel!

If you want to know more about my Channel and a peek on what to see on my future videos, I invite you to watch my first YouTube video below! (Note that the RECORD section a collection of all the looks I have featured the entire year) and please don’t forget to like and share this video!:



How it started?

After looking around the Internet I have discovered that there are not a lot of YouTube Channels that mainly focuses and features UAE as a travel destination. Therefore, I have come up with an idea to create my own channel, documenting places to see, restaurants to go and activities that are happening around the country.

What is the difference of LosUAETraVlog from other YouTube Channels?

·      This channel will focus mainly on featuring destinations around the country that does not require a traveller to spend a lot of money as opposed to the idea that UAE is a luxury destination and does not only focus on Dubai but the other Emirates as well.

All my videos will contain three segments:


PAUSE – This is the Vlog section of the videos where I talk about random things, give information and answer viewers and followers questions



PLAY – This is the TRAVEL section of the videos where I feature different places, restaurants and activities around the country.

RECORD – This is the LookBook section of the videos where I feature two to three Outfit Posts I have currently featured on my site and other social media Channels

·      These sections will be in random order depending on how the videos are edited with little art graphics I have created myself.
·      Videos will be posted weekly and the duration of the videos will take 8-10 mins.



Who is Lo. P?


I am a Social Media Influencer based in United Arab Emirates blogging since Sept 2012.

I am very passionate about Men’s Style, Travel, Food and Art


Join me on my weekly adventures and lets see the world of fashion and lifestyle together!

What is Lo's Closet?


Is a Men's Style blog originally based in Abu Dhabi, UAE which also started in a popular fashion-sharing site called lookbook.nu and has been running 3 years.

Lo's Closet also has now a fair amount of followers on different social media channels particularly UAE and other parts of the world and have worked with different brands such as Daniel Wellington, ZeroUV, Hitsu Socks, Ogon Designs, etc and other social media channels around the world.

Starting Over
September 15, 2012


Sometimes life takes you to some decisions you just have to take.


That’s what I first thought when I decided to move out of my country. Nothing new is happening; everything is but a shell of comfort. I realized I have not really challenged my self to do something different and take a leap of faith and do something to change my life.

Did it ever occur to you when you feel there’s something you just have to do and you feel it with so much conviction that you just had to take it? That you didn’t care a single bit if that decision was so reckless, you would have to sacrifice not being with people you are happy with just so you can follow what your gut is telling you?

Well… Obviously… That happened to me.

And the first hit strikes when that 30kgs of my life was packed in a medium sized cargo box and a luggage bag.

Can you imagine yourself having to move in a foreign country, with only one 30kgs allotted for your luggage to pack your entire life? What will you do?

What books should I take? What documents should I bring? And finally… What clothes will I bring?!?

When I arrived my destination, it took days when I realized I was stuck with only these:


And when it hit me… I sort of panicked! 20+ years of my life summarized in four shelves! 

Don’t you find it weird that I’m taking a shift from Existentialism to pure Materialism? Well… that’s not really the point! Really! I have a point here!

Point is: Starting over

Yes! I have figuratively emptied my closet to put in new stuff that would somehow help me with my new life. Yes, that’s my point! Does it make sense? I don’t know, but I’m trying! I really have nothing to say but that. :D

This is not really just about stuff I just want to put in my wardrobe, but something sort of a journey to whatever things I’m about to encounter in this new beginning and stock it up my own life closet.

And with a little courage, I am willing to share this journey to whom will ever find this blog interesting. And trust me, I have lots of stuff share not just clothes so I’ll try not to be boring… I hope.

So, in my own phase of starting over I will remember this date as I will try my best to fill up my closet(and-other-life-changing-stuff) in a year with the following stuff stated on this side of this blog! >>>>>

To give an idea, here’s one look I’d like to share.






Coat: Splash
Pants: H&M
Bow Tie: old piece
Shoes and Long Sleeves: Zara
Watch: Philip Stien


To starting over! J









see look also @ http://lookbook.nu/lop

More Pics on my Facebook Like page @ http://www.facebook.com/closetlo
some text





loscloset@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Love your attitude!
    Sometimes is good to start all over again!
    Good luck with your new life, I wish u all the best!

    Check out my blog if you have the time ;)
    http://alextroitino.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Please don't forget to visit my other sites and hope to see you all there too! :D

Hype me on Lookbook.nu: http://lookbook.nu/lop

More Pics on my Facebook Like page: http://www.facebook.com/closetlo

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loscloset


We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. See details