Love Abu Dhabi Year 2 Anniversary: Corniche Family Park

September 12, 2014



Blazer: Milanoo
Watch: Make Time Watches
Shirt: G2000

I'm so so so happy that I got very nice reactions from you all my readers on my LOVE ABU DHABI series!



This time we are going outdoors! ^_^


CORNICHE FAMILY PARK

I love this park ever since I was a child! For most of you who don't know, I did move to Abu Dhabi Two years ago, but since my mom worked here when I was a child I've been visiting the country since I was a kid.

Anyway, as I said this park is my favorite park here in Abu Dhabi! There's so many things that changed here through the years. There used to be a nice fountain with a big rock here before years ago but unfortunately, for some reason they removed it so I'm kinda bummed about it but they did add some awesome stuff here too.

An awesome and fun water park!

A skating rink! :D

A colorful Basketball Court! ^_^
Don't you think its so fun? Aside from the cool activities you can do here, the scenery is very nice and green so you can do picnics here with your family. I don't suggest going here during summer cause it can still get very hot even if there's a lot of trees here. 
 
We did a lot of fun and cute videos here, I cant wait till you guys see it! I've always wanted to do in the city shoots, but I don't have enough courage. But now, because of you guys and because of this series I cant wait to do more! :)
 
I want to look a bit more like someone who will go to a park in autumn to read a book, eat a sandwich and a cup of coffee, take pictures while still looking stylish. It my sort of idea on how I would dress up if ever I go visit New York and go to Central Park. I wore a yellow polo shirt from G200 with a Milanoo blazer. I accessorized it with an awesome interchangeable watch from Make Time Watches. Completed the look with a nice pair of sneakers, a big shoulder bag to hold my stuff and a comfortable chinos. A wonderful walk-in a park look.

This look is partnered by:


I so so so love Make Time Watches!!! They sell these cool interchangeable watches and they have a huge choices of bands, faces and loops. Build you own and buy via this link:  


You guys may use the code MT_LOP to get a 10% discount on all your purchases!

Aside from making you look cool and stylish, part of their sales goes to suicide prevention initiatives. Don't you think they're amazing? You get to have your own self customized watch while helping others continue to live on and enjoy their lives.


This look is also partnered by Milanoo, where they sell very stylish and classy clothes both for male and female. There are good deals everyday up to 80% off so sign up now cause they give $10 voucher if you sign up on their news letter. They also sell cosplay costumes too! Halloween is very near so go visit their site and get cool items.

Thank you Make Time Watches and Milanoo for sending me your items! You'll get to see more of their stuff soon on Lo's Closet so tune in, check-out their links and go buy their stuff! :D



10 Short Sleeves Polo/Polo Shirt = COMPLETE



Always have fun! 






Hype and fan me on Lookbook.nu: http://lookbook.nu/lop 

More Pics on my Facebook Like page: http://www.facebook.com/closetlo

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loscloset

My everyday adventures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/locloset



This series is partnered by:
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook