Urban Explorer

January 20, 2018


I love urban explorers! Whenever I have time to kill or just want to have something playing in the background, I tend to play YouTube videos of Exploring with Josh.


I've always wanted to do some urban exploring and discover abandoned places on my own, but I've never had the courage to do it. Well not the extreme type, but I do enjoy scouting for cool locations around the city.


Shoes: Palladium

This look is inspired of course by Urban Explorers. I wore dark clothes underneath with a plain black shirt and skinny jeans. I layered in a thick buttoned shirt/jacket, I'm not sure what it is tbqh lol. I do know though that it fits perfectly with this weather. I've also added a couple of cute patches which I think went well with this look. 


An urban explorer's outfit is not complete without a pair of shoes that is actually designed for exploring places. Palladium boots I would say is the perfect pair of boots for this type of activity. Not only does it look good but really these shoes are made for you to go out, discover and go shoot. I've always thought that these wont look good on me, but when I started to put them on my feet they looked good with the outfit and I find that walking on through rough floors and rocks is a breeze.

Here's a great deal for you aspiring Urban Explorers! Get from 30% to 70% discount on selected shoes and items on any UniQ stores around Dubai and Al Ain!


So what are you waiting for? It's the weekend! Don't just stay in bed all day. Go out and explore!


Always have fun!


M O R E   P H O T O S   H E R E :

















You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Where is that place located? It's nice in photo shoot. I want to go there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook