We Ride

November 22, 2013




Jacket: Jules
Shirt: Penshoppe
Necktie: Splash
Watch: SM Accessories
Jeans: Pull & Bear
Shoes: Iconic

This would probably one of those few times that I did a whole outfit post where all the items I'm wearing are new. Well... not exactly new... I'll give you a trivia: Some of these items we're bought 2-3 months ago. I usually buy random stuff until I think of a perfect outfit that would look good with it that's the time I will shoot it, there's no timetable for me whether the item is new or not.





You see that's the thing about blogging.... There are no rules! You follow your own rules, very much like fashion. You can try whatever you want to try and it doesn't matter as long as you feel good about it, and you think you'll look good in it! ^_^

Now about the look, I've been desperately looking for this type of biker jacket with big collars and zipper on the side since year 1. And finally! I found an awesome shop that sold me that jacket! Its called Jules located at Al Whada Mall, and they have tons of amazing clothes there!!! I really like their blazers and jackets so I took note to come back there on my next payday and buy more stuff from the store.

I sent almost all my jeans from year 1 to my home country to give way to new ones. But the thing is, I normally take my time to choose the right pair of jeans that fits great and looks nice because thats what I basically wear everyday. Got that pair of jeans at Pull & Bear where they sell a couple of super skinny jeans like what the have in Topman but more cheaper yet fits exactly the same. ]

Big advice, if you're going to buy an item that you would wear almost everyday, don't be impulsive! Make sure that its something that you really like to wear because if you buy something that you don't usually wear, or don't wear at all... Its a waste of money! You could have saved that money and buy an expensive bag that would last for a decade, just think of that!

Take it from someone like me, 'coz to be honest I used to be like that! I usually find myself giving away clothes that I didn't wear a lot and then I realize I bought them due to impulse. So, don't be like me... The "old" me i mean! ^_^

Like i said before on my previous post, I think this year I'm doing more outfits that are relatable and to add to that I'd like to feature more brands so it'd more fun and variety. So... I hope you guys are liking what you see every time I post something... :D

Crossing stuff on The List:

10 Overcoats/ Casual Jackets = 8 Overcoats/ Casual Jacket
10 Long Sleeves Polo = 8 Short Sleeves Polo
5 Jeans = 2 Jeans
7 Shoes = 5 Shoes

Always have fun!








Hype me on Lookbook.nu: http://lookbook.nu/lop

More Pics on my Facebook Like page: http://www.facebook.com/closetlo

    
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loscloset

My everyday adventures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/loscloset


More style and fashion in the streets of Abu Dhabi: http://www.onstreetabudhabi.com/

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. you look amazing
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook