My Creativity is Legitimate

May 31, 2018


It's been almost 6 years. I had so many great memories and met so many good friends along the way...



I started doing this gig back when lookbook.nu was just starting to rise up its blogger game. It was fun and it felt like a great space to communicate with people around the world who loves to share their unique sense of style and creativity.

People weren't so concerned about the numbers, how much hypes, like or share they would get.

Money wasn't even part of the equation at that time.




I look back at these photos and I can't help myself but smile and think how far this journey have taken me. I wouldn't be where I am now without it and without this blog.

I'm usually not into drama. But this drama is something I couldn't just take my mind off.

It really hits hard and statements have been said to single out a group of people which I believe in Taylor Swift's words "...would like very much to be excluded from this narrative." It's unfair. I've been up a couple of nights now just thinking about it and honestly, I feel very attacked.

I am not a photo on Instagram that can just be filtered out. My creativity is legitimate and it has always been legitimate.


It feels fitting though that I am sharing all these throwback of my year 1 photos with you. You see, I started with nothing. Lo's Closet essentially started because I had nothing.

I can start with nothing and I can do it all over again. But I wouldn't sacrifice 6 long years of work and fond memories.

It breaks my heart to say this but this, but sadly this would be my goodbye...  For now - to all the people I've worked with. Thank you for the outpouring support and a big BIG hug to all of you.


Will I say goodbye to blogging? Of course not. This has always been my outlet to continuously grow creatively so yes I'll stay. It's going to be a little bit though but growing up without a silver platter being served on top a gold and rhinestoned table and yet be able to produce content I'm proud of, I'm pretty sure I'll be okay.


Unfortunately, I'm only a mere human being and I couldn't change whats already been done. What I would do now is to start dusting myself off, get up, keep looking forward and hope for the best.


Always have fun!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Good article, your sharing is so nice, love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook