I'll cross that bridge when I get to it

August 09, 2014



Polo Shirt and Jacket: Pull & Bear
Shoes: Nike

I love bridges!!! When I was a kid, I remember that my favorite part whenever we visit our province (proud to be Tarlaqueno) and do a long drive is that when we pass by the bridges. There's that wonderful feeling that I get whenever we get to cross a wide river. Like I can do amazing adventures. I dunno, I guess I have a huge imagination back then that something so simple made me feel that way.



We took this picture in a small bridge that was very near our place. Unfortunately I was not able to take a picture of the entire bridge. When I first saw it a couple of years ago, I just knew I would someday take a picture there. And finally, now that I have more confidence, it came true! :D

I felt kinda 80's that day so I made this look a little bit retro. I'm wearing a light neon yellow varsity jacket which I got on a sale and I wore a nice light blue green polo shirt underneath given to me by two of my close friends at work (both items are from Pull and Bear). I wanted to stay clear with the color mix so as usual I made it bight and funky.

And now we go to the shoes (Nike Air Max). I'm sorry, I'm currently OBSESSED with them I have to do a full paragraph to dedicate my fascination with these shoes! When I first saw them, I was completely drawn to them!!! It took me a couple of months to finally get it and now that they're in my feet, I couldn't stop wearing them! I like that it goes so well with the shirt, they're like made for each other. I threw out those sunnies and watch to complete the look, and there you have it! A nice 80's retro inspired look!

Btw, I'm sure you guys have seen MAJOR changes in Lo's Closet. Well it started out with the social media badges on my previous blog post. But then I realized its about time to do some changes in my blog as well! Plus I finally figured out how to do the navigation bar! It was a huge challenge this week, but I had lots of fun and I'm happy with the results. Its almost Year 3, so I might as well right? :D

Let me know what you guys think about the changes on my site!


Crossing stuff on The List:

10 Short Sleeves Polo/Polo Shirt = 3 Short Sleeves Polo/Polo Shirt


Always have fun!





Hype and fan me on Lookbook.nu: http://lookbook.nu/lop 

More Pics on my Facebook Like page: http://www.facebook.com/closetlo

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loscloset

My everyday adventures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/locloset


Shop at choies.com!:
 
Choies-The latest street fashion
Choies-The latest street fashion

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook