Under the Woods

November 30, 2014




Jacket: Zara

I've always said this on my previous posts and I'm going to say it again. What I like about Abu Dhabi and the rest of UAE is despite that it is a desert country it had managed to make the city more greener.



This country is changing so rapidly fast that I imagine soon in the future, UAE might become a very different country from how it looked before and you wont realize that it is a desert country with all the trees and plants the country is currently panting in almost every freeway and suburbs in the outskirts of the city. You will see a couple of nice scenery and there are parks with nice landscaping that are inviting and now that its cooler its very nice to just go out and enjoy the outdoors.




This is one of the visions of the leaders in UAE that they are trying to reach and I hope other countries with almost the same amount of money should also try to do.

Some people think that they should donate more money to charity which is in fact they do, but what people who don't realize especially those who don't live or visited UAE is that most of their money are significantly going to projects that would make their county more close to nature.

On Tuesday, December 02, 2014 UAE will be celebrating it's 43rd Spirit of The Union Celebration or UAE's National Day.

Its actually a BIG thing here in UAE! There will be parades, concerts etc. glorifying the unity of the 7 Emirates in 1971. It's quite amazing right? UAE is almost just the same age as your parents! And look at where it is now!? It's very inspiring! Congratulations UAE! Happy 43rd year Anniversary!

Now about the look. If you're the type of person who's wondering what to do with those fun summer shirts you got last season, don't shove them behind your closet! It's not too late to wear them!

Autumn is that type of season where you get to still be fun and funky especially now that the weather is more pleasant to go out. Its not too sunny yet it could still get a bit cold, so this inspired me to combine those two elements on this look.

I'm the type of person who gets easily affected by the weather. Probably cause I lived in a Tropical country and it rains a lot in the Philippines so whenever its rainy I usually feel dull and that shows on daily my outfits. So this kinda reflects on how I styled myself today.

I wore this refreshing summer print shirt topped by a leather jacket (Zara). Wore dark, rolled-up bottom chinos and a pair of sneakers. I like the contrast between summer transitioning to winter. For me this is a nice to-go look for Autumn!

Winter is coming so take advantage of those few days you still get to enjoy a bit of the sun!



10 Overcoats/ Casual Jackets = 8 Overcoats/ Casual Jackets


Always have fun!











Hype and fan me on Lookbook.nu: http://lookbook.nu/lop 

More Pics on my Facebook Like page: http://www.facebook.com/closetlo

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loscloset

My everyday adventures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/locloset



Partners:


  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook