Until Dusk

December 08, 2014



Shirt and Cardigan: G2000
Blazer and Pocket Square: Iconic

So sorry for running late on my post this week! It has been long and tiring week and finally I get some downtime to pause and do a blogpost! ^_^



Speaking of running late there's a story behind this shoot. Now that the weather is a bit colder, the sunset is now an hour earlier (around 05:30PM). We came to Al Rheem Island in time to do the shoot, I was so confident that I didn't forget anything, but unfortunately I did... I left my memory card at home!

Good thing one of my friends live in the area so I had to call and pick it up, and by the time I got back, it was already dusk! I had to tweak the settings in my camera and good thing we still got nice shots even if the sun was barely up.


I thought I was not gonna be able to make it this week, but with a positive outlook and a few editing skills I'm glad it still turned out well.

Was a bit challenging but like I said we we're able to get so nice shots and videos.

Speaking of videos, check out my latest short Outfits of the Month video for the month of November on my Instagram page!:




Did you guys like it? :D



Let me know what look did you guys like most out of all of my November OOTDs on the comments below!

I mentioned that I did this shoot before dusk, I figured this look could also be a nice look for an evening night out, both formal and informal. The layering of the shirt and cardigan (G2000) topped with a nice blazer (Iconic) will keep you well wrapped and stylish during the evening. Finished the look with a dress watch, pair of jeans and sneakers. Finally, I added a pocket square (Iconic) to make this look a bit more fancy for the evening.

Oh btw! Its almost Christmas! I originally planned to go back in my home country for the holidays but unfortunately due to some delays, I decided to just spend it here in Abu Dhabi. A bit of a sad news for me but I'm not really disappointed because good news for you guys I would still be able to post new OOTDs every week! I might even do a long video of what I was up to during my "stay-cation" here in Abu Dhabi!

Have a lovely week! <3



 
10 Overcoats/ Casual Jackets = 7 Overcoats/ Casual Jackets
10 Short Sleeves Polo/Polo Shirts = 6 Short Sleeves Polo/Polo Shirts
5 Cardigans/Hoodies = 3 Cardigans/Hoodies


Always have fun!











Hype and fan me on Lookbook.nu: http://lookbook.nu/lop 

More Pics on my Facebook Like page: http://www.facebook.com/closetlo

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loscloset

My everyday adventures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/locloset



Partners:


  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook