Holiday with Love

November 16, 2015


Watch: Daniel Wellington
Bag: Burberry

This Festive Season, Daniel Wellington has again partnered with Lo's Closet to give you the one of the best gift for the Holiday Season your loved ones will surely love! 




Get 15% off your purchases using the discount code: locloset




Now I know I haven't been too active lately but I'm trying my best to get back at it, recuperate and try get back to my usual blogging schedule.

I'm also having a bit of a challenge to figure out the perfect time for me to do my YouTube videos, but I promise that when I get to finally organize myself, everything will fall into place.

So lets talk about the look. Today I'm wearing a charming and dandy look perfect for those romantic holiday getaway. This season, I'm going to experiment more and try my best to play around with colors and hopefully look a bit more mature than my usual boy-next-door looks.

I'm wearing a red blazer with a pink gingham shirt, a nice pair of trousers and oxford shoes. I'm also bringing along a couple of accessories on this look such as this classic leather satchel (Burberry)


Of course this look would not be complete without this Classic Oxford Daniel Wellington watch with a Rose Gold Frame.



Finally, inside my bag is a hidden treasure. A great travel essential, Ogon Design's Quilted Passport Wallet will keep all your travel documents safe and organized.

Hope you guys liked this look! If you still cant decide what Christmas gift to give to your special loved ones, read my future posts this coming weeks and I got great holiday gift suggestions for the most special men in your life!



Get your own Classic Oxford Daniel Wellington watch! Click here to purchase your own


 Don't forget to use the code: locloset
to get 15% discount all all your purchases at
www.danielwellington.com

code valid until January 15, 2016


Always have fun!




some text



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook