Saturday, 20 February 2016

Lo's UAE Travlog: Goodbye Abu Dhabi, hello Dubai!



Hello everyone!!! Im back!

Wow! I cant believe it has been three months since I was gone! I  miss blogging so much.

It has been a super crazy experience and I'm both sad and happy to tell you guys that I had left Abu Dhabi. Sad because I did a lot of crazy, fun and memorable things in Abu Dhabi and mainly because thats where I started my blog. Trust me, it wasn't an easy decision to make because my family and close friends live there. To be honest, one of the reasons why I haven't posted anything in my social media channels is because I'm taking all the necessary time to absorb everything that is currently happening in my life until I calm down! lol

I am also happy because I moved to Dubai! New opportunities came in my way and I had to be brave enough even if its so outside my comfort zone. I have realised that in order for me to do more, I would have to move to Dubai and learn new things, broaden my connections and of course re-discover Dubai.

Watch my latest Youtube video and take a peek on what I have been doing for the past 3 months! 




Always have fun!






5 comments:

  1. Abu Dhabi singer
    http://www.bethburrows.com/
    Dubai singer, corporate, jazz singer, lounge, wedding, events, princess , British,British presenter,female presenter, MC, voiceover, Hostess and wedding singer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. I’ll give you a link on your web blog. I recently came to know about http://toysuae.com/, their Baby Toy Shop In Dubai are very effective.
    Baby Toy Shop In Dubai Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dubai jazz singer
    http://www.bethburrows.com/
    Dubai singer, corporate, jazz singer, lounge, wedding, events, princess , British,British presenter,female presenter, MC, voiceover, Hostess and wedding singer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dubai voiceover Dubai singer, corporate, jazz singer, lounge, wedding, events, princess , British,British presenter,female presenter, MC, voiceover, Hostess and wedding singer.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Dubai lounge singer Dubai singer, corporate, jazz singer, lounge, wedding, events, princess , British,British presenter,female presenter, MC, voiceover, Hostess and wedding singer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Please don't forget to visit my other sites and hope to see you all there too! :D

Hype me on Lookbook.nu: http://lookbook.nu/lop

More Pics on my Facebook Like page: http://www.facebook.com/closetlo

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loscloset


We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. See details