Saturday, 14 January 2017

A Little Piece of Italia


Shirt: H&M

This has been a long overdue post. lol! I did a lot of things this month that this look had to wait.


This look really nothing special. It's just a quick shirt and shorts look. I did wanted it to look like I'm going to a boat ride since we are going to the harbour so I threw in a stray hat, boat shoes and a cute scarf.


The real hero here is the location. We went to The Souq at Fishing Harbour, Umm Sugeim just beside the public beach (I think... :D) during one of our Dubai Instameets. 


When we arrived there, I totally fell in love with the place! One of my favorite places to go in any city would be the harbour. I really love the views, the ambiance, the boats... anything nautical I will surely love! 


Its also a nice hangout to invite your friends to have lunch or drink coffee with especially now that the weather is always nice. Do bring in a jacket though, it doesn't look like I'm cold but I was extremely freezing all throughout the day while we were there! But I really enjoyed a lot so it doesn't matter. :)


There are a lot of small shops, restaurants and and cafes around the area so you'll never get bored. There's even a nice view of the Burj Al Arab in the background. Quick tip, make sure you stay a little bit more and sit in afternoon cause if the skies are clear with a couple group of clouds the sunset would be breathtaking!


Make sure you include this place on your list when you plan your to visit Dubai, its truly a must see!

I have another exciting adventure next week so make sure you stop by my Instagram or Facebook page so you wont miss it. Plus I have a big announcement in the middle of the week!


Always have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Please don't forget to visit my other sites and hope to see you all there too! :D

Hype me on Lookbook.nu: http://lookbook.nu/lop

More Pics on my Facebook Like page: http://www.facebook.com/closetlo

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loscloset


We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. See details