Mornings Made Dandy

September 16, 2017


How's you weekend so far? Mine has been extremely busy but fun! Despite how busy it is though, I still find some time to just sit down, sip a cup of coffee and read a book while enjoying breakfast.



Watch: Daniel Wllington
Shirt: GANT
Shoes: Call it Spring

I was feeling a little bit dandy this morning so I decided to go to one of my favorite cafes and have fun with my outfit today. I put on a nice clean shirt from GANT, khakhis, and a pair of very comfortable shoes from Call it Spring. It's a cute lunch or coffee date outfit if you're trying to impress someone or an outfit for that morning meeting with a client and you want to look not too casual and not too formal.


Best thing about this look really is my new Daniel Wellington Classic Black Sheffield watch. It's so amazing to see how DW has evolved! I was their fan on Instagram since they were only less than 100k followers and I'm probably one of the first few bloggers they've worked with before back in 2014.
Check out my Daniel Wellington #Unwrapping here!
What I love about DW is that they keep on giving us timeless and classic watches that anyone can wear, and the black 40MM dial face with a rose gold frame is definitely a great addition in their collection.

I'm sure you'll love Daniel Wellington more if I tell you that we have a special treat for you!


In partnership with DW, we are giving you 15% discount off your purchases on danielwellington.com! Hurry! This code will only last until 31st October 2017!


Hope you guys do something fun this weekend! Me? Well I'll going to start my vacation next week! I'll tell you more details on my next blogpost. Ugh! Cant wait!!!! 😆

Always have fun!


M O R E   P H O T O S   H E R E:






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook